Thursday, October 28, 2010

This Week Was....

not what I had planned. At all. I'm so proud of my students for behaving so well during such a chaotic week and am very thankful for all of the help from Mrs. Coyne, Mrs. Schramm, Mrs. Willis, Mrs. Cahill, Mrs. Buster, Mrs. Stock, Mrs, Sapp and all the other teachers and faculty members who have helped my class and students this week.

As for schoolwork - I'm going to change the due date for the Native American Project Trio. These projects will be due on FRIDAY, NOV. 12. This way I can help with questions and things all next week. Also - I realize that Thursday is a big night for candy in some neighborhoods, so - study and do your best on the spelling and vocabulary tests - but do not stress about the grade. I'm just going to correct it and see how you do. We will also be able to start some of our fun projects and science experiments next week as well. I really miss my students!!! Thank you for the lovely and thoughtful cards. They have really helped to cheer me up and make me feel better!!!

Have a wonderful Shabbat and weekend!!

No comments: