Monday, October 4, 2010

The First Week of October...

I hope that you had a wonderful Succot, Simchat Torah, and Shabbat! Did you enjoy the Sukkah Hop? I am counting on you - my Fantastic Fourth Graders and Fabulous Fifth Graders - to be on your very best behavior and to do your best work. I need to stay here a little bit longer, and will return to school on Thursday.

So, here is the homework schedule for Monday-Wednesday:

Monday: none :)

Tuesday: Math reteach pg. 3.1
Reading (my group) Complete assignment given in class.
Science: STUDY for the chapter 5 test. THE TEST IS TOMORROW!! Yo will
need to take your text book home with you to help you study.
You will need to study the review page that you completed in class.

Wednesday: Math reteach pg. 3.2
Reading: (my group) Complete the assignment given in class.



FIFTH GRADE:

Monday: none :)

Tuesday: STUDY for the chapter 1 test. THE TEST IS TOMORROW! You will need to take
your text book to help you study. Use the review that you completed in
class to help you study.

Wednesday: none :)

No comments: