Tuesday, September 16, 2008

There will be school TOMORROW... So here is our plan...so far..

I hope that you have electricity, phone, cable, and Internet. We will have school tomorrow, on Wednesday, Sept. 17. So here is our new plan:

We WILL HAVE THE SCIENCE TEST ON THURSDAY. Study, study, study.

We WILL HAVE THE CHAPTER 2 MATH TEST on FRIDAY. Study, study, study.

There will be a grammar test on TUESDAY, Sept. 23.

There will be NO SPELLING/VOCABULARY this week. Hooray!

Here is the homework. Please check your child's planner, as things are likely to change - given this unusual week.



Wed: My language arts group - complete worksheet
My math group - pg. 2.4
Science - STUDY for weather test.

Thurs.: My language arts group - Read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter 7 and answer questions (worksheet).
My math group: Complete review page to study for math test.


I will be out of town on Friday. There will be a substitute teacher. I KNOW that EVERY STUDENT IN OUR CLASS will be on his/her BEST BEHAVIOR, will be VERY KIND AND HELPFUL, and will be the FABULOUS FOURTH GRADE THAT I KNOW YOU ARE!!

No comments: