Monday, September 22, 2008

The Last Week of the Year...Rosh HaShannah is next week!

Wow! The High Holiday season will soon be here. This is the last "normal" week of school until...October 27! So that means that we will have HOMEWORK! WE WILL HAVE A SPELLING AND VOCABULARY TEST THIS FRIDAY. (Unit 4). We have started a new science unit: The Water Cycle. We are still reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Here is the latest in homework plans:

Monday: My language arts group - STUDY for sentence test - complete review pages
My math group - page 3.1
Socail Studies: map page

Tuesday: My language arts group: study vocab/spelling unit 4
read chapter 9 in Charlie, complete questions
My math group: page

Wednesday: My language arts group: read Charlie chapter 10 and answer questions
study spelling/vocab. unit 4
My math group: none
Socail Studies: worksheet (The one that I forgot to give you yesterday...)

Thursday: My language arts group: STUDY for unit 4 spelling/vocab. test
My math group: worksheet
Science: page 183 (workbook)

Friday: Help your parents prepare for Shabbos AND for Yom Tov.


Upcoming Tests:

Spelling/Vocab unit 4 - Friday
Language Arts: Sentence Structure - Tuesday

No comments: